CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today will be a memory tomorrow..

I am truly thankful for my children. Sometimes I sit and silently weep because they are no longer my little babies that are completely dependent on momma for everything. I quickly realized that God knew long before I did that this time would come and I shouldn't be sad, but I should snuggle up closer to my heavenly Father. He can and should be my greatest comfort during this bittersweet time.
My heart aches with happiness over how much joy my children bring me. I have a greater understanding of the Scripture..
(KJV)3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

There will come a time when I can no longer walk their walk..They will have to walk their own walk.. At this time, KNEE TIME is of utmost importance. God help me to lead them by example!!!

Enjoy your babies!!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment